8 Oct 2014

20 Facts About Me

Posted by khaye mercado

1. I really love breakfast food and chocolate.
2. I want to be a lawyer.
3. I always forgot to text people back.
4. New York and London will always be a good idea (workplace)
5. I am blessed with family and friends.
6. I love watching horror movies but without the sound haha I make sure to turn off the sound before I start watching lol.
7. Not really good in grammar so don't expect me to write here nicely 😅
8. Usually I take all my outfit shots once in a week.
9. I love to travel.
10. I do also love reading books.
11. My favorite color is mintgreen 
12. I have close friends that talk behind my back.
13. I always buy new clothes but still nothing to wear.
14. I am impatient.
15. Member of dance theater in my school.
16. I save all my earnings for only two things( buying new clothes and traveling)
17. Nutella frappé and Strawberry cheesecake frappé from Starbucks are my fave! 
18. Music is always an important part of my day.
19. I can never settle for not doing anything in a day. I freak out when I get bored.
20. I never leave the house without a sunnies (vampire vision )😎
 

itslittledistractions❤️ a blog by khaye mercado Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos